How to use Studielink
You must go through a number of steps during the enrolment process. For more details information you can also check the General instruction Studielink.
- You start by applying for a Studielink account via <Create Studielink-account without DigiD>.
- Once you have uploaded a scan of your identity document and entered your contact details, you will receive an email to verify your email address.
- Once you have activated your account, you can log in using your email address and password (or DigiD, if you are resident in the Netherlands).
- Before you submit an enrolment application, you will be asked to check the previous education details registered with DUO or add previous education details manually.
- In the next step, you will be able to select the study programme for which you want to submit an enrolment application. Once you have answered any questions that the educational institution may have and confirmed your selection, your application will be forwarded to the institution. You will be granted access to your Studielink dashboard immediately.
While entering your enrolment application in Studielink, you wil find 'question Marks' (?) with extra information to help you submit your details. Should you have further questions, please visit the Studielink Q&A.
- Once you have completed your enrolment application, it is a good idea to monitor both the status of your enrolment application and your email inbox You will receive all emails in both your Studielink account and your email inbox. Make sure you complete all ‘To do’ actions on time!