Good to know: Studielink is merely the digital application that forwards your enrolment application to the educational institution in question, among other things. For this reason, we are unable to answer questions about topics that have to do with the educational institution itself. If you believe there is a problem with the Studielink application or if you have a complaint, you can submit the contact form below.
NB: the contact form is not intended for topics such as:
- My account is blocked
- I am unable to request a new password
- I want to change the email address for my account
- I disagree with the date of termination of my enrolment
- Questions about tuition fees and admission requirements
- DigiD login details
If you have any questions about these topics, you can contact your current or future university of applied sciences or research university, even if you have not submitted an enrolment application yet.
* You must complete this field so we are able to retrieve your Studielink account
Once we have received your contact form, we will send you a confirmation by email. We will then handle your question/complaint and respond to you by email as soon as possible.