You should only contact Studielink if you believe the application is not working correctly.
In all other cases, you should contact your (future) university or university of applied sciences, even if you have not submitted an enrolment application yet.
Examples of situations in which you should contact your (future) university or university of applied sciences:
- My account is blocked
- I am unable to request a new password
- I want to change the email address for my account
- I disagree with the date of termination of my enrolment
- Questions about tuition fees and admission requirements
- DigiD login details
The university or university of applied sciences can help you with your question and can contact Studielink if necessary.
* You must complete this field so we are able to retrieve your Studielink account
Once we have received your contact form, we will send you a confirmation by email. We will then handle your question/complaint and respond to you by email as soon as possible.